THE CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED TO SUBMISSIONS
Thank you to everyone that participated. We are currently working through all of the submissions and will be announcing the winners soon.
You can sign up for our regular newsletter using the form at the right.
- Photos should not include text, or time and date stamps. All files must be individual images and not multiple images in the same file.
- Project before pictures are encouraged, but not required.
- One $1,000 gift card best photo grand prize winner, one $500 gift card most creative use of product winner will be chosen by our panel of judges and one $500 gift card fan favorite winner by public voting (To be determined after the contest has ended at a later date). The winners will be notified by their valid email address. We reserve the right to end this contest at any time. Prize must be picked up at the location nearest to the winner.
- Prize awards will be issued as E.C. Barton & Company gift cards valid at Barton’s, Barton’s Home Improvement, Bargain Outlet or Surplus Warehouse.
- Photos must include products purchased at Barton's, Barton's Home Improvement, Bargain Outlet or Surplus Warehouse. Photos must be either: JPEG, PNG, or TIFF formats. Videos are welcome but must be in MOV or MPG file formats. Files cannot be larger than 10 megabytes.
- Limit of 6 images per entry. Multiple entries by the same person will be accepted, but entering the same image multiple times does not increase chances of winning.
- All entries become the property of E. C. Barton & Company. By entering the contest you grant E. C. Barton & Company and its subsidiaries permission to use your photographs without restriction.
- By entering this contest you agree to receive future email notifications and promotions from E.C. Barton & Company and all of it's subsidiaries. Your information will not be shared with 3rd parties.
- No purchase necessary. Winners will be selected from entries made on bartonshome.com or bartons-lumber.com.
- Contest expires October 31, 2019. © 2019 E. C. Barton & Company.
- Click here for the full set of terms and conditions.
Inspirational Tips & Ideas
Wood-Look Flooring Options
With so many choices it can be tough to choose. HGTV's Laurie March gives you the pros and cons of each one so you can be sure to make the right choice.
Check out our new photo gallery.
Home renovation images from our customers showing how they brought stylish affordability home.